1) GOSH Lipstick in the color “Darling” (#134) : This color might be a little hard to find in the United States but if you have a Duane Reade or Walgreens Look Boutique in your area be sure to keep your eye out for it! This is the perfect baby pink that’s not to warm and not too pink.
2) NYX Lipstick in the color “Circe” – $3.99: This nude lip is a little on the warmer taupe side but is still a perfect nude if you like to stay away from pink tones.
3) YSL Rouge Volupt Lipstick in the color “Nude Beige” (#1) – $34.00: I recently bought this on a whim while in Sephora and I’m completely in love! If you love pink based nudes and are looking to splurge definitely try this out!
4) L’Oreal Color Riche Le Gloss in the color “Baby Blossom” – $7.99: This is touted as being a dupe for the famous NARS Turkish Delight but they’re actually very different. Baby Blossom is more of a neutral beige with a slight pink undertone while Turkish Delight has much more pink to its base. Honestly I prefer Baby Blossom!
5) Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the color “Innocent” – $5.99: I have been on the hunt for a good nude lip liner that isn’t too pink or too brown and I think I finally found it! “Innocent” leans more towards the neutral/taupe side on my lips but I’ll take it!
6) Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss in the color “Verse” – $28.00: This is my newest obsession! Verse is a gorgeous gold based nude that amps up your natural lip color or adds a little bit of dimension on top of nude lipstick. It’s pretty much perfect!
Comment below and let me know what your favorite nude lip products are!
Until next time 🙂
FTC Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and does not contain PR samples. This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.