It’s Beauty Box 5 time again! This month’s box contains everything you need to prep for all forms of adventure from ladies night to a hot date, and everything in between. You know I love a good event prep ritual so I the selection in the Beauty Box 5 November box was perfect for me!
Designed to help you cover all steps of the prep process this box contains:
* Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash (Retail $6.99/16 fl oz). This smaller size bottle is perfect for me since I like to switch up my body wash scent pretty frequently. I may need to go ahead and buy the larger size, though, because the calming lavender scent is TO DIE FOR!
* Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling Face Mask (Retail $2.49. One Size). I was really excited to try this because I love tissue masks! This cooling face mask is infused with mud that helps to cleanse pores and strengthen skin’s natural barriers. I am always a little nervous to try facial products like this since my skin will break out at the drop of a hat but I’m pleased to say that my skin was left feeling amazing after this treatment.
* Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant (Retail $7.99/1.6 oz). What can I say about a deodorant? I’ve used this one before and really liked how fresh the scent was and how long it lasted so I’m definitely happy to have one of these in my stash. There was also a coupon for a free Secret Clinical Strength deodorant in this month’s box so it was almost like they included two!
* Body Drench Lip Drench (Retail $4.99/.15oz). This vitamin packed pomegranate scented lip balm is super hydrating and feels great on my lips. Even though it appears tinted in the tube it comes out clear which made me happy! I like to use this underneath matte lipsticks to help keep the color from grabbing on to any dry patches I might have.
* Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder ($14.99/0.08oz). I was super excited when I saw that there was an eyeshadow in this month’s box and the reflective properties of this Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Exite looked absolutely gorgeous. One word of caution, though: Make sure that you DEFINITELY use a primer with this because the loose powder doesn’t last for anything on the skin. When I initially swatched it I was blown away at how easily it came off with a simple wipe of a tissue. When used on top of a cream eyeshadow or primer the staying power is much, much better.
Beauty Box 5 can be purchased in a few different ways: You can pay $12 monthly, $30 quarterly, or $99 annually. No matter which option you choose you’ll still get your box delivered to your door each month.
The retail value of this month’s box was well over the $12 monthly price so I think it was a great value! I also had a great experience with October’s Beauty Box 5 and can’t wait to see what December brings.
Do you subscribe to Beauty Box 5? Comment below and tell me what you got in this month’s box!
Until next time 🙂
I am a Beauty Box 5 Beauty Blogger and received this box for consideration. I am not being compensated for this review and all opinions are my own.