It’s Beauty Box 5 Time!
This month Beauty Box 5 aims to kick old conventions to the curb and celebrate you. They know that the modern woman is many things and with their December box they aimed to give subscribers a little bit of everything to include romantic eyeshadows, alluring lip gloss, and fail-safe moisturizers to help combat the harsh winter weather.
* Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion (Retail $18.99/16.9 fl oz): I’ve never tried anything from Body Drench prior to receiving this month’s box so I was really interested to see how this lotion performed. I liked how it made my skin feel soft and hydrated without feeling sticky. This is definitely my new “on the go” moisturizer.
* Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper (Retail $12.95/0.34oz): Ok… I have to be honest… there was NOTHING right about this item. First off the formula was so thick I could hardly get it out of the tube and then once I did I went against my better judgement and applied it to my lips. HOLY BURN. I know that’s standard for plumping products but ugh… this did not feel pleasant in the slightest. The color was pretty but that’s pretty much where the benefits stopped.
* Clean & Clear Moisturizing Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (Retail $6.99/3oz): It’s funny that this was included in my box because while my family was visiting a few weeks ago a tube of this was left in my bathroom and I’ve been using it here and there. My skin is inherently dry so I really like the way this absorbs quickly and doesn’t make me feel like I’m wearing anything on my face.
* Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother (Retail $4.99/1 Size): What can I say about a foot smoother? I’ve been using this a few times a week, especially after a shower, and it definitely helps keep my feet smooth and soft.
* NYX Cosmetics “Love In Rio” Eyeshadow Palette (Retail $6.00). I was SO excited to see this in my box because I love NYX products! Unfortunately the trio included colors that I wouldn’t wear (hello light blue) and the pigmentation was seriously lacking (see swatches below).
Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service and it can be purchased in a few different ways: You can pay $12 monthly, $30 quarterly, or $99 annually. No matter which option you choose you’ll still get your box full of 5 beauty goodies delivered to your door each month. This is my third box from Beauty Box 5 and each time the total value of the items has exceeded the $12 monthly cost. Score!
Wondering what will be in next month’s box? Check out this preview I received today! I’ve tried H20 products in the past and really enjoyed them so I’m really excited to try this body wash!
This post contains an item sent by the manufacturer for consideration. This post is not sponsored in any way and all opinions are my own.