I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #WalgreensBeauty
Spring is here and there is just something so refreshing about the season’s bright colors that makes me extremely excited! If you follow me on Instagram then you’re fully aware of the fact that I can’t get enough of nail art and other spring nail trends so I thought it would be fun to highlight a few easy nail art tutorials for you today. Bonus: not only is the nail art easy to do but the nail colors are easy to find as well! I picked up all of the colors for each look at Walgreens!
Walgreens has a huge variety of spring inspired nail colors (seriously – I was like a kid in a candy store) so it was super easy for me to find the perfect colors to create this easy color block nail art tutorial. I chose to go with three complimentary colors from both Essie and Revlon and I’m really happy with the way it turned out!
You can get this look in 3 easy steps:
1) Polish your nails with two coats of Essie Serial Shopper and let it dry completely.
2) Once your base color is dry very carefully paint a diagonal line across your nail using Revlon Bubbly. Tip: Make sure your brush isn’t dripping with nail polish. Too much nail polish will prevent you from getting a crisp line and could look sloppy.
3) Once your second color is dry (and I mean 100% dry!) paint the same diagonal line using Revlon Fearless. Again, make sure your brush doesn’t have too much polish on it!
After you finish the third step finish it off with your favorite topcoat and you’re good to go! Check out my pictorial below to see exactly how I placed each color:
For my next nail art look I decided to do something simple and went with an easy polka dot manicure using the same nail colors as my previous tutorial. I also added in a pretty lilac shade from Essie called Sittin’ Pretty and I love the way it came out!
Polka dot manicures are super easy to create and all you need is a variety of nail polish colors and a bobby pin!
1) Polish your nails with Revlon Bubbly and let it dry completely before moving on to the next step.
2) Use the tip of a bobby pin and dip it into Revlon Fearless. Then lightly “dot” the coated bobby pin tip on your nails where you want the polka dots to be.
3) Repeat step 2 with Essie Sittin’ Pretty and Serial Shopper.
See! Super easy!
I love that the #WalgreensBeauty department has such a large variety of nail shades for spring all under one roof! I mean, just check out these awesome displays… how could I not be drawn in like a moth to a flame? There are so many colors to choose from! And did you know that you can also shop online at Walgreens.com for the hottest spring nail shades? You seriously can’t go wrong!
How are you celebrating spring? Will you be picking up any of these colors from Walgreens? Comment below and let me know!
Until next time 🙂